Terms & Conditions
TPG Internet Pty Ltd and Soul Communications Pty Ltd are fully owned subsidiaries of TPG Telecom Limited. This agreement is with TPG Internet Pty Ltd (ABN 15 068 383 737) and Soul Communications Pty Ltd (ABN 99 085 089 970). The direct debit service agreement is issued by TPG Internet Pty Ltd (user ID 142619).
1. Our commitment to you
• Where you have a service with either Soul Communications or TPG Internet that does not include account usage charges, we will not change the amount or frequency of drawing arrangements without your prior approval.
• Where you have a service with either Soul Communications or TPG Internet that does include account usage charges, the amount and frequency of the drawing arrangements will be as per the terms and conditions of your service agreement with us. This may require drawing at various times in the month to cover the usage charges you have incurred.
• TPG Internet will not disclose your details except where necessary to TPG Internet’s financial institution and for the purposes of conducting direct debits with your financial institution.
• TPG Internet will give you at least 14 days notice in writing if there are changes to the terms of the drawing arrangements.
• For monthly recurring subscription charges, TPG Internet will draw from your nominated financial institution account normally 7 days prior to the expiry of your current account’s subscription period. If the due drawing date is not a business day, TPG Internet will draw on the business day before or after that date.
2. Your commitment to us
It is your responsibility to:
• Ensure your nominated account can accept direct debits.
• Ensure there are sufficient funds available in the nominated account to meet each drawing.
• Advise us if the nominated account is transferred or closed, or the account details change.
• Arrange an alternative payment method acceptable to TPG Internet if TPG Internet cancels the drawing arrangements.
• Ensure that all account holders on the nominated financial institution account sign the Direct Debit Authorisation.
A fee of $10 applies if the financial institution rejects a Direct Debit transaction.
Available payment methods are by bank account direct debit or by credit card. If you wish to change your payment method, please contact TPG customer service.
3. Your rights
If you wish to alter the drawing arrangements for your next direct debit and your service does not include usage charges, please contact TPG Internet at least 7 days prior to the due date of your service package renewal. Otherwise if your service does include usage charges, please contact TPG Internet immediately to allow this change to be processed as soon as possible. TPG Internet cannot guarantee that changes can be made in time for the next direct debit but will strive to achieve this wherever possible. The drawing arrangements may include:
1. stopping an individual drawing
2. altering the DD Authorisation
3. canceling the DD Authorisation
Where you consider that a drawing has been initiated incorrectly, you should first contact TPG Customer Service. If you are not satisfied with the response, please write to us. Your letter should be marked “Notice of Complaint” and addressed to: TPG Internet PO Box 1844, Macquarie Centre, NSW 2113.
TPG Internet will respond within 7 days of receiving your letter. TPG Internet has formal procedures for dealing with a complaint.
You may also direct any disputes, stops or cancellations through your financial institution.
4. Other information
You should be aware that there are risks involved with providing instructions and personal information over the internet.
TPG Internet reserves the right to cancel drawing arrangements if drawings are dishonoured by your financial institution. Your drawing arrangements are also governed by the terms and conditions of your TPG Internet account.