Service Delivery Coordinator – Corporate Services
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Client notification concerning service delivery and completion.
- Coordinate with Internal and External technicians for service delivery completion.
- Validate network details to ensure service monitoring.
- Verify provisioning details and service connectivity after service delivery.
- Conduct service testing to ensure service is within acceptable range.
- At least 1 year Call Centre Experience is a must.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's/College Degree in IT / Computer related course.
- Knowledgeable in networking. Cisco knowledge is preferred but not a necessity
- With extensive knowledge of computer software applications especially with Microsoft office.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Attentive to details and accuracy.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work within the team.