Workforce Reports Analyst (MS Excel)
- Generates and analyzes daily / weekly / monthly / quarterly performance summary reports and provides data and recommendation to management.
- Updates daily / weekly / monthly attendance and reliability via Online or Offline tools.
- Monitors call volume, employee status, and coaching / meeting sessions to ensure call center operations is able to maintain agreed-upon service levels and takes action with corresponding notification to the management.
- Collaborates with Operations and other support groups for queue management as determined by call arrival patterns.
- Tracks daily time records for Workforce Management database.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Mathematics, Commerce or equivalent.
- Workforce management training or related experience is an advantage
- Excellent proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Powerpoint
- Team player with strong analytical skills and multitasking skills.
- Can work under pressure and shifting schedule.