- The main function of the role is to receive, verify, reconcile and process invoices. To ensure charges and expenses are valid through review, reconciliation, financial analysis and use of other analytical procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for reviewing, auditing, coding and obtaining proper validation and approval for processing vendor invoices
- Accurately entering and checking of invoices entered into the accounts payable system
- Resolve account discrepancies by research, investigation, and inquiry, and make appropriate corrections and adjustments
- Reconcile vendor statements and ensure accounts are current
- Maintain account reconciliation reports
- Respond to and resolve internal and external inquiries
- Assist in month-end closing of accounts
- Identify and participate in process improvement opportunities and share knowledge with the entire team
- Exposed in processing of payments, billing and costing
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
- CPA an advantage
- One (1) to two (2) years work experience
Visit us at 16F iSquare Building, Meralco Ave. Ortigas, Pasig City between 7am-7pm Monday to Friday and 8am-5pm Saturday. Bring a copy of your updated resume.
Know the interview results within 24 hours!
You may also email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org