- Provide support in all facets of Human Resources, Recruitment, Training, Compensation and Benefits and Employee Relations.
- In-charge of sourcing and preliminary interviews to qualified applicants.
- Maintain Employees records such as: 201 File, etc.
- Process enrollment of new employees to different government agencies such as SSS, Philhealth, Pagibig and BIR.
- Conduct New Employee Orientation Programs
- Provide support in compensation and benefits administration and processes.
- Provide HR/ Administration support all employees concerns and queries.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology/Behavioral or any related course.
- At least 1 yr. Experience in HR in a call experience or BPO setting.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills are required.
Visit us at 16F iSquare Building, Meralco Ave. Ortigas, Pasig City between 7am-7pm Monday to Friday and 8am-5pm Saturday. Bring a copy of your updated resume.
Know the interview results within 24 hours!
You may also email your resume to email@example.com