- A Sourcing Associate is in-charge of leads generation and conversion thru various talent sourcing channels by employing strategic techniques that are in-line with current recruitment trends and goals to ensure the continuous flow of qualified applicants to support talent acquisition operations in filling in the manpower demand of various departments as well as to establish the “employer of choice” branding of the company internally and externally.
- Maintain a steady and updated recruitment pipeline and coordinate with potential candidates to effectively generate leads thru external relations
- Manage internal and external job postings thru online channels, academic linkages, bulletin boards, and other relevant channels and effectively generate and convert leads
- Screen, assess, and invite qualified candidates accordingly for the improvement of applicant traffic and footfall
- Gather and generate various sourcing data for reports generation in reflecting talent sourcing statistics and success rates to effectively conduct a research for benchmarking in exploring other avenues or alternatives for candidate sourcing and company branding
- Provide support and assistance in the preparation and execution of marketing peripherals in different recruitment activities such as floor walks, job caravans, job fairs, academic relations activities, etc
- Develop marketing plans and sourcing strategies that are in-line with contemporary recruitment trends, operations requirements, and time / season / events.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationship with both internal and external affiliates / partners of the company that goals to build credibility and partnership for improving yields.
- Ensure the effectiveness of various sourcing channels to maximize hiring costs
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Candidate must possess a College / Bachelor’s Degree (4yrs) related to Psychology, Human Resources, Behavioural Science, or other relevant programs.
- At least one (1) year of relevant working experience; experience in talent sourcing with BPO companies is an advantage
- Energetic and enthusiastic; good interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Ability to work under pressure, challenging working environment, and meeting tight recruitment deadlines; flexible and open-minded to various changes and business decisions
- Internet savvy and computer literate; proficient with the usage of various office applications
- Good command of the English language both in oral and written form
Visit us at 16F iSquare Building, Meralco Ave. Ortigas, Pasig City between 7am-7pm Monday to Friday and 8am-5pm Saturday. Bring a copy of your updated resume.
Know the interview results within 24 hours!
You may also email your resume to email@example.com