- Must have BOSH certification
- Must already be Safety Practitioner or in the process of becoming one
- At least 3-5 year(s) of work experience in Occupational Safety and Hazard management
- Preferably with work experience in BPO or Office environment
- Conducts scheduled and unscheduled inspections of TPG and other work site facilities and locations to ensures compliance with applicable codes, regulations and guidelines.
- Observes work in progress, ensures that proper safety equipment is worn and procedures are followed.
- Notifies management regarding violations of safety regulations and codes; makes recommendations for corrections and follows-up to ensure that violations have been corrected.
- Analyzes hazards and develops risk assessments for both public areas and work sites; develops policies, plans and procedures to minimize risk to the public and employees.
- Investigates safety and health complaints submitted by management, employees, employee organizations, the public and/or regulatory agencies; evaluates concerns and alternatives, resolves complaints and makes recommendations to management for corrective action, as required.
- Prepares, distributes and reviews employee questionnaires regarding health and safety issues; performs a variety of environmental tests using sophisticated testing equipment; records and summarizes results and prepares recommendations based upon study results.
- Conducts or provides for the conduct of employee training
- Serves on TPG safety committees; reviews accidents and makes recommendation for prevention of similar future incidents.
- Ensures that TPG to which assigned complies with all environmental regulations regarding hazardous substance handling and disposal.
- Maintains accurate records and files relating to safety issues; prepares a variety of narrative and statistical reports, correspondence and other written materials.
- Serves as a member of the emergency management team, identifies potentially dangerous situations in an emergency and effects solutions and implements responsibilities as delegated during emergency response situations.
- Contributes to the efficiency and effectiveness of the unit's service to its customers by offering suggestions and directing or participating as an active member of a work team.
- Uses standard office equipment, including a computer, in the course of the work
- Influence the OCSI management of circuitous costs from liabilities of sick leaves, accident claims etc
- Responsible for all the government mandated report related to Safety, Wellness and Health of the company
Visit us at 16F iSquare Building, Meralco Ave. Ortigas, Pasig City between 8am-5pm Monday to Friday. Bring a copy of your updated resume.
Know the interview results within 24 hours!
You may also email your resume to email@example.com