Role Purpose & Environment:
As a Windows Systems Administrator, you will provide expertise to resolve escalated problems and work with stakeholders to ensure the successful deployment and ongoing health of key systems & platforms, as well as the administration, maintenance and operational direction of our internal & customer facing Windows server farms and applications.
We are a dynamic business; this brings new opportunities for our customers and our people. Being adaptable, managing change and maintaining resilience is key to success for all of us at TPG. Due to the dynamic nature of the business your responsibilities may change over time as the business evolves.
- Perform daily operational system checks and maintenance;
- Troubleshooting and resolution of faults with Windows Systems;
- Triage and coordinate a high volume of service requests with other IT Team members and/or business units when required, to ensure timely resolution;
- Assist and participate in IT projects as required;
- Follow appropriate workflows, processes and procedures;
- Maintain documentation
- We are all responsible for taking reasonable care of our own safety and wellbeing at work, and to avoid adversely affecting the safety and wellbeing of another person at work.
- Always be on the lookout to improve the way we work, and speak up with suggestions for a better way, with the aim of exceeding our customers’ expectations.
- Plan your work and be ready to take advantage of the opportunities and risks that come with our ever-changing industry.
- Protect the brand, reputation and profitability of TPG by maintaining the confidentiality, integrity and availability of its information assets and information systems.
- Be familiar with policies and procedures, as well as completing any associated training, as communicated or made available on the intranet and our learning systems.
Skills and Experience Required:
- 2-3 Years’ experience in a Windows system administrator role or equivalent;
- A tertiary qualification in I.T, Computer Science or Software Engineering or equivalent experience;
- In depth knowledge of multiple operating platforms;
- Proven experience managing large Windows server environments;
- Experience with Powershell scripting and automation;
- Experience with Hyper-V and VMWare Hypervisor technologies, including deploying and configuring servers;
- Experience administering Microsoft corporate cloud applications (Office 365, Azure AD);
- Sound knowledge of; IIS, Active Directory, WSUS, SCCM technologies;
How we work:
As a combined business we have several amazing brands across fixed and mobile, these are the principals we are using to help us create something even better together.
You may also email your resume to email@example.com