The Labour and Employee Relations Officer will handle overall ER functions such as (but not limited to):
- Must be knowledgeable on the legal environment for employee relations
- Provide assistance and guidance to all department heads on all issues regarding HR
- Verifying cases endorsed by operations to HR
- Handles employees' disciplinary actions
- Ensuring that due process is rendered to employees and Company
- Will focus on retention
- Assist in handling Labour Cases
- Liaise with other departments
- Maintains confidentiality of information received during the course of duties
- Attends to other HR tasks assigned by immediate leader and/or Management from time to time
- Able to facilitate Admin hearings and investigation proceedings
- Adept with DOLE / NLRC / SENA procedures and processes
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Human Resource Management, Humanities/Liberal Arts, Psychology, and Business courses or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of work experience in HR specializing in Employee and Labour Relations preferably in a BPO set-up is required for this position.
- Has Good understanding of Philippine Labour Laws
- With excellent writing and editing skills
- With strong sense of urgency and responsiveness
- Ability to drive the company objective jhsdjahasdjk
Visit us at 16F iSquare Building, Meralco Ave. Ortigas, Pasig City between 7am-7pm Monday to Friday and 8am-5pm Saturday. Bring a copy of your updated resume.
Know the interview results within 24 hours!
You may also email your resume to email@example.com