POWERFUL, AFFORDABLE & RELIABLE PRODUCTS
Australian businesses are often paying too much for outdated telecommunications services. That's why we're dedicated to helping businesses reduce their monthly spend while harnessing the power and reliability of TPG's leading-edge products.
With business teams in major capital cities across Australia, our specialists are ready to tailor a solution to help your business save. Give us a call or submit an enquiry below and one of our specialists will assist you.
We pride ourselves on having world-class products that are affordable, without compromising on quality and performance for your business.
- Our data products provide cost-effective point-to-point connectivity for your business.
- Built on carrier-grade infrastructure, our revolutionary data products share the sophistication, security, and flexibility needed to help your business connects.
- With TPG's Dark Fibre you can experience complete bandwidth and protocol flexibility - limited only by the type of equipment you connect at each end.
- Need to link office locations or head offices with data centres or major facilities? TPG e-line is a highly transparent point-to-point Ethernet service to give you complete flexibility for redundancy, resiliency and reliability.
- With TPG's Wavelength Services, you can get high speeds, reliable throughput, very low latency and virtually no jitter. Future proof your ICT demands with uncompromised 100Gbps bandwidth.
- TPG owns and operates over 16,000km of fibre optic cable in its network covering Australia’s major cities.
- We also own the PPC-1 submarine cable system between Australia and Guam, allowing us to terminate traffic into the US and Asia.
- By having and operating our own Fibre network infrastructure, we have full end-to-end control over your service quality.
- Our business grade Internet services are fully uncontended so that you can operate without congestion.
- With flexible bandwidth options from 100Mbps to 10Gbps, we can tailor a solution to meet your requirements.
- Our fibre broadband services are backed with 99.95% availability SLA backed by Outage Restoration targets and rebates.
- Have peace of mind with our industry leading business support team, who are available 24/7, 365 days per year.
- Building your business starts with having affordable, feature-rich communications. We offer voice products and services to help transform the way your business communicates to the world.
- Keeping up with your customers means equipping your business with the latest-in-technology phone systems. With our SIP Voice or ISDN PRI & BRI products, you can have flexible configuration options with advanced support.
- A flexible, feature-rich phone system can help you push the boundaries of what your business can do. With TPG BizPhone your business can have all the PABX features in the cloud for an affordable price to push your business forward.
- Make it easier for customers to reach you with flexible call routing options tailored to your needs. With a comprehensive range of inbound services - including 13, 1300 and 1800 voice calls at affordable rates, TPG can help your organisation to achieve maximum value from your inbound traffic.
- Access a range of highly competitive voice call rates and pricing plans. Receive 24/7 support to minimise hassle and improve business continuity.
- For over 15 years, we have offered advanced, practical cloud solutions to give Australian businesses high performance data storage no matter the workload.
- With TPG Private Cloud we provide fast, flexible and secure compute and storage, giving high-speed unmetered access of up to 10Gbps. Allow your business to have direct control over our Cloud compute and storage resources via a high speed fibre extension to your existing IT environment.
- TPG's Virtual Data Centre (vDC) lets you remove the burdens and complexities of managing on-premises IT infrastructure so you can focus on your core business instead.
- Our Virtual Data Centre is a 100% Australian based cloud infrastructure available in 3 regions (NSW, VIC and WA).
- We can provide secure and reliable carrier-grade Co-Location hosting facilities to accommodate your networking and telecommunications infrastructure.
CASE STUDY: LIVERPOOL CITY COUNCIL
In partnership with the Liverpool City Council, TPG were able to deliver a fully integrated business broadband solution offering ample benefits to the Council that included scalability, flexibility, standardisation and future proofing.
CASE STUDY: CITY OF ADELAIDE
TPG has worked with the City of Adelaide to create a revolutionary, transformational network - the first of its kind in Australia. This 10Gps fibre optic initiative has helped put Adelaide on the global stage to become the epicentre for business.