Role Purpose & Environment:
The Application Support Analyst position is responsible for supporting TPG’s ordering, fulfilment and industry systems as well as the back-end applications that support these systems. The focus of the support analyst role is to analyse issues and provide permanent corrective actions while maintaining flow of customer orders and interactions.
We are a dynamic business; this brings new opportunities for our customers and our people. Being adaptable, managing change and maintaining resilience is key to success for all of us at TPG. Due to the dynamic nature of the business your responsibilities may change over time as the business evolves.
- Investigating issues and clearing error tickets.
- Finding root causes and engaging development team for permanent fixes.
- Collaborate with various business stakeholders, operational teams, business analysts and developers.
- We are all responsible for taking reasonable care of our own safety and wellbeing at work, and to avoid adversely affecting the safety and wellbeing of another person at work.
- Always be on the lookout to improve the way we work, and speak up with suggestions for a better way, with the aim of exceeding our customers’ expectations.
- Plan your work and be ready to take advantage of the opportunities and risks that come with our ever-changing industry.
- Protect the brand, reputation and profitability of TPG by maintaining the confidentiality, integrity and availability of its information assets and information systems.
- Be familiar with policies and procedures, as well as completing any associated training, as communicated or made available on the intranet and our learning systems.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s or College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least two (2) years’ of relevant experience
- Demonstrated strong oral and written English communication skills
- Result driven and goal-oriented
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Must be able to learn and adapt quickly to changing job requirements
- Applied knowledge in the following is preferred
We offer Temporary Work from home set up during community quarantine for people with:
- Windows 10 Computer with i5 processor, 16GB RAM
- High Speed reliable internet
You may also email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org