Role Purpose & Environment:
The Business Analyst role is to collate, analyse and present information with a view to evaluating opportunities to grow and improve TPG Telecom. The Business Analyst is responsible for delivering and supporting the full stack of systems used by Operations.
The Business Analyst operates as an Internal Consultant with the business, generating information to guide business decisions. The position deals with diverse groups of internal stakeholders, drawing upon relationships within the organisation to source and communicate information.
We are a dynamic business; this brings new opportunities for our customers and our people. Being adaptable, managing change and maintaining resilience is key to success for all of us at TPG. Due to the dynamic nature of the business your responsibilities may change over time as the business evolves.
- Facilitate user story workshops with key business stakeholder and translate business needs into application & operational requirements;
- ‘AS-IS’ and ‘TO-BE’ business process analysis;
- Collaborate with the technical team to translate business requirements into delivery tasks;
- Manage end to end project delivery;
- Develop test cases and manage UAT; Coordinate testing with the project tester;
- Prepare user training documentation & facilitate first round of training to stakeholders;
- Take ownership of product roadmap and prioritization.
- Assist the business in identifying problems in business processes and working with IT to define a feasible solution.
- We are all responsible for taking reasonable care of our own safety and wellbeing at work, and to avoid adversely affecting the safety and wellbeing of another person at work.
- Always be on the lookout to improve the way we work, and speak up with suggestions for a better way, with the aim of exceeding our customers’ expectations.
- Plan your work and be ready to take advantage of the opportunities and risks that come with our ever-changing industry.
- Protect the brand, reputation and profitability of TPG by maintaining the confidentiality, integrity and availability of its information assets and information systems.
- Be familiar with policies and procedures, as well as completing any associated training, as communicated or made available on the intranet and our learning systems.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Tertiary or degree qualifications in Computing Science / Engineering or recognized equivalent.
- Telecommunications industry experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, subject matter experts and developers.
- Excellent time management, facilitation, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent critical thinking and analytical skills. Being able to derive stories & draw conclusions from user data.
- Willingness to own project delivery from start to finish.
- Ability to learn independently and conduct research and analysis to understand how things work.
- Experience in personally using the internal systems used by the company is an advantage.
- Knowledge in managing JIRA is an advantage.
We offer Temporary Work from home set up during community quarantine for people with:
- Windows 10 Computer with i5 processor, 16GB RAM
- High Speed reliable internet
You may also email your resume to email@example.com