- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Nursing or equivalent.
- Licensed Nurse.
- Completed the Basic Occupational Safety and Health (BOSH) Training Course.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in a BPO setting.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Ortigas Center, Pasig City.
- With updated BLS and first-aid training.
- With sound clinical knowledge on basic occupational nursing.
- Administering first aid treatments and providing medications to employees.
- Assisting injured employees to the nearest hospital.
- Provides assistance the Company Doctor with possible research and analysis to identify and prevent risk factors in the workplace.
- Monitor and record the patient's condition, ensure safe storage and monitor the medical supplies, aids and equipment, ensures economic usage and availability at all times.
- Any other related tasks that may be assigned.
You may also email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org