- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or any Business-Related Course or its equivalent
- Minimum two (2) year experience in computation of final pay claim of resigned employees or relevant experience
- Knowledge in Philippine Labor Law on Payroll regulations and computations
- Advance knowledge in Microsoft Office applications and tools
- Good Communication Skills
- Familiarity in Payroll and Timekeeping System
- Coordinates with resigned employees for the timeframe, requirements and completion of company required documents.
- Computes final pay of the resigned employees.
- Collates & checks submitted company requirements prior to releasing of payment
- Releasing and or Crediting of the final payment
- Submits monthly final pay report to the accounting department
- Performs any other tasks as assigned by immediate supervisor and or manager
You may also email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org