- Responsible for end-to-end lifecycle of all employees which includes On-boarding, Development, Management and Off boarding.
- Consultant to employees for DOLE-mandated rights and interest
- Provision of advise for OM, SS and TLs on how to deal with employees
- Develop company policy and procedure
- Grievance handling, mediating and arbitrating between disputing parties
- Lead administration of due process for all Termination Cases, End of Contract and End of Training Contract Cases. (NTE, Administrative Hearing, Notice of Decision)
- Conducts investigation for administrative cases
- Prepare legal paperworks like letter of agreement, quitclaim, affidavits etc.
- Any upcoming tasks/projects given by HR Manager and Labor Relations Team Leader
- Graduate of Psychology, Human Resources Management or any Business or Legal related course
- Has at least 2 years and above experience in the same field.
- Good communication skills, able to provide advice and counsel in difficult conflicts and disputes
- Interpersonal skills are essential for this role. A Specialist must be able to converse and connect with people with different backgrounds.
- Excellent writing and research skills. Labor Relations specialists will constantly use research to retrieve relevant data, analyse alternatives, offer recommendations, and impact outcomes
- Leadership skills. Able to spearhead a communication with many different groups to bring conflicts to resolution.
- Strong Legal knowledge on relevant employment laws and Labor Code of the Philippines
- Highly motivated and career-oriented
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
You may also email your resume to email@example.com