- Preparing Design, Creating IX Studies for the assigned Sites.
- Requesting Duct Studies to Network Carrier.
- Requesting Joint Field to Network Carrier and Notifying Project Manager for Information.
- Requesting Duct Orders to Network Carrier.
- Preparation and Drawing of Install Plans.
- Preparing Field / Rod and Rope Plans.
- Process Sub Duct/Bare Fibre/Duct Change Request to Network Carrier.
- Updating JIRA Tool and Record/Document keeping on specific Folders.
- Provides Daily and Weekly Accomplishment Reports.
- Google Earth National Study Layer Compilation.
- Candidate must possess a University/College Degree in Electronics and Communications Engineering, Architecture and Drafting, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Geographical Science, Geology/Geophysics, Mathematics or Business Administration.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work and interact with people at all levels and meet deadlines.
- Must have 1-2 years OSP/ISP experience in telecommunications.
- Solid experience in Fibre Design and Network planning with Core and Access Design architecture
- Excellent working knowledge of Google Earth, Autocad, MapInfo
We offer Temporary Work from Home Options for candidates with 10 Mbps Internet Connection Speed and a PC or Laptop running on Window 8 and above, Dual Core Processor, with 4GB RAM.