- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering(Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology, Business Studies/Administration/Management or Master's Degree in Project Management or Business Administration
- Must have at least 3 years of experience in the Telecommunications Industry and 2 years in a technical team
- Strong knowledge, skills and experience on DSL, ADSL, SDH, Ethernet and ATM technologies
- Strong documentation and communication skills (Verbal and Written)
- Ability to work and interact with people within the business and meet project / task deadlines
- Has strong analytical thinking and technical aptitude
- Results driven, high attention to detail with the ability to work with a sense of urgency
- Good incident management skills / experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Very good understanding of support systems and process
- Drive / Initiative to improve NOC operations
- Work on a 24/7/365 shift rotation roster
- Monitor TPG group national Transmission Network.
- Raise incident tickets in response to monitoring alerts and reports from internal/external customer
- Work with internal and external engineering teams to resolve Outages and Customer Faults
- Manage and communicate the incident as per incident metric and guidelines
- Maintain your technical capability by constantly learning and keeping up to date with TPG’s product and services
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external stakeholders.
- Hands-on coordination and escalation of network and escalated customer incidents.
- Ensure business process compliance.
You may also email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org