TPG Customers Bushfire Support
Many bushfire-affected customers are experiencing tough times and TPG is here to help. We understand the importance of remaining connected during these difficult circumstances.
In addition to assistance offered under TPG’s Financial Hardship Policy, options available to affected customers include:
Broadband Service Connection
- Free relocation of your broadband service (including modem and delivery) at an alternate or temporary premises
- Free installation of broadband service (including modem and delivery) at your new premises within 12 months with no change to contract (if relevant)
Billing & Account
- Temporary payment postponement or deferral to avoid service disconnection
- Waived Early Termination, Relocation or Plan Change fees
- Waived additional Mobile Data Block fees on TPG T4G Mobile plans
- Free replacement modem
- Plan downgrade or suspension
- Retain your @tpg.com.au mailbox for free for 12 months
To request assistance or discuss options available to you, please contact Customer Service on 1300 056 356 or email@example.com.